Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better - Harvey Mackay
- Born in Louisville KY, I spent my school terms in Louisville, but most of my summers were spent in Tennessee with family. At Western Kentucky University, I studied English with a concentration in Photojournalism, Dance and theatre arts. My campus involvement at the university helped me strengthen my leadership skills and passion for planning, hospitality, and administration. Outside of OMG, I am a well-versed business owner with a passion for helping others. I am well known for her community involvement and strategic planning as well as my business endeavors such as event planning, personal administrative assisting, book editing and small business development
- For the past 10 years, I have served in management roles in many areas from accounts payable/ receivable, office management, senior care supervisor and currently as a Field Manager. My experience has strengthened my strong sense of business, communication, budgeting, time-management and decision-making skills, I have been successful in maintaining satisfied clients throughout the Louisville and southern Indiana region.
- Spending time with family
- Holistic healing
Unique Skill (s)
- Crafty and can create almost anything with very little.
- Loves sports! My favorite sport is football. At one time, I aspired to play on a female semi-pro team
Desired SuperHero Characteristic