Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it - Steve Jobs
- Born and raised in Southwest Oregon. After high school, I joined the Navy and was able to travel the world and experience different countries and cultures. As a Navy Nuclear Mechanic, I was responsible for the operation and maintenance of the onboard reactor power plants, engines and supporting equipment.
- Over the last 20 years, my career focus has been in facilities management, where I have saved my clients over $50 million in mailroom operations, scanning services, courier services, and print/copy operations. I have been regarded as one of the industry-leading thought leaders in mail and courier services, often requested to write articles and participate in and conduct industry training on operational efficiencies and cost savings attainment.
- Gaming (video and board games)
Unique Skill (s)
- Able to deadlift 655 pounds
- Enjoy remixing music. In fact, I spent several years as a night club DJ performing in Virginia and NYC.
Desired SuperHero Characteristic
- Superhuman Strength
Awards & Recognition
- Litigation Support Professional
- Litigation Support Project Manager
- Executive Mail Center Manager
- Mail Design Professional
- Facility Manager
- Call Center Professional
- Healthcare Constructor
- Nuclear Operator (US Dept of Energy)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Articles Published in Industry Magazines
- Healthcare Purchasing News
- Supply Chain Strategies and Solutions