- Born in Southern California and raised as a military brat, moving every three years. I spent 9 years living in Europe. During that time, I was able to see Berlin, Paris, Prague, Budapest, Moscow, Leningrad, Novgorod, Vienna, Heidelberg, Munich, and Frankfurt. In the US, I have visited 33 states.
- Over the past 30 years, my focus has been in the service industry, with an emphasis on transportation, logistics, safety, and superior customer service. I am dedicated to Onsite Management Group and am known for my ability to remain mission-focused in a variety of crises and emergency situations. I thoroughly enjoy helping people succeed.
- Graphic Arts
- Composing Music
- A/V Production
- Culinary Artistry
- Pinball Wizardry
- Model Railroading
Unique Skill (s)
- “Marry and Bury” (As an Ordained Minister, Wedding Officiant, and Celebrant since 2008.)
- Systems Analysis and Correcting Inefficiencies.
- Troubleshooting / Problem Solving/Tracing/Tracking
- Fundraising Events and Community Outreach
- At 15 years old, travelled solo on a Pan Am Clipper 747 for a 12-hour-non-stop flight from Frankfurt to Los Angeles, with my Commodore 64 computer and my collie.
- Member of the Society of American Magicians, Toastmasters, BMG, Berlin Brats, and Fairfield/Suisun Chamber of Commerce.
- Earned the nickname “Captain Kernel von Poppin” or “Captain K.” from the IT Department for his popcorn popping skills.
Desired SuperHero Characteristic